A. Rossi Sr. and his six brothers immigrated from Avallino, Italy; upon arrival, they decided to go into the funeral business. They all opened their own funeral homes throughout different parts of the eastern United States. In 1920, Adam Rossi Sr. established the Rossi Funeral Home in Canton, Ohio. The original site was East Tuscarawas Street in the northeast section of Canton.
Then in 1956 Adam Sr., along with his sons Marion and Adam J. Rossi Jr. decided to build a second location at 730 30th St. NW. The Rossi family operated two locations up until 1966. At that time, Adam Sr. retired and turned the business over to his two sons. They have been a part of the business since their early teenage years.
In 1974, Robert J. Forchione and Adam "Jim" Rossi III joined the family business and are the third generation of family members who have been part of the business.
From the beginning, Rossi Funeral Home has been a respected name in the community, having served many families throughout the years with dignity and respect for over 85 years. Rossi is honored to serve your family with the hometown service they deserve.